og:image" content=""https://s12.postimg.org/akaze8k99/blog.png"" /> Gidman's Treasures And Nuggets: THEO PARRISH......A Detroit Masterpiece

Saturday 16 February 2008

THEO PARRISH......A Detroit Masterpiece



I've recently had Theo's album Sound Sculpture Vol.1 on constant rotation on my iPOD and record player at home. I bought this album (3x12 Vinyl) last year and it wasn't until recently as I was listening to Gilles Peterson's 2007 All-Winners show, which voted this album....Best Album of the Year....that I thought to myself.....I never really got deep into that album.......

AND NOW I HAVE...... and all I can say is its amazing, go and seek....

Buy Here.

Theo Parrish Homepage.

Check this short video I came accross on You Tube...

"Nowadays, honesty is at an all-time low," says Theo in this short film documenting the producer gathering sounds around Detroit. "Everything is more style over substance, everything is more look over feel." Brought to you by, uh, Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment